Hands down, one of our favorite travel points credit cards is the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®. This card is loaded with benefits, including a 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit! Other perks include:
- 0% intro APR for 12 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% or 18.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases – Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- Chip card for increased confidence and convenience to pay abroad as easily as you do at home
- Redeem your miles for travel statement credits – redemptions start at 2,500 miles for $25 toward travel purchases made in the last 120 days
- Get 10% miles back to use toward your next redemption every time you redeem for travel statement credits
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers
Okay, so you get the card, meet the minimum spend, and are ready to travel… Then what? Luckily the video provided below details just how easy it is to claim your free travel. Remember that first you’ll need to actually purchase the flight on your card and let it clear before you can redeem the points.