I’m venturing to Kuwait for my first time, and what a better way to start the journey than with 12 hours in Global First® to KWI.
United service tends to always be first rate. Departing from Washington Dulles, I spent a little time in the Lufthansa lounge (my personal favorite at IAD) before boarding direct to Kuwait City.
Aboard their Boeing 777, the service features:
- Flat-bed seats that recline to a full 6-foot, 6-inch bed
- Hot towel service
- Customized dining experience with menus featuring appetizer, salad and choice of entrée, including local cuisine where available
- On-demand programming with a 15.4-inch video monitor with more than 150 hours of programming on all 767 and 747 aircraft, and select 777 aircraft
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling, boarding, deplaning and security lanes (where available)
- Access to United ClubSM and Star Alliance® member lounges
I’ll have more detail on Kuwait City and beyond coming up. In the meantime, you can follow us on Instagram @LeapForwardTravel.