@LifeAdvancer names The 10 Best Cities to Live Rich on a Dime (So You Can Bring Your Dreams to Life). What tops the list? With an average rent of $270/month, and where a ½ liter of beer costs 80 cents, Chisinau, Moldova, “Europe’s most affordable city,” takes the prize.
What else tops the list?
- Chisinau, Moldova – Europe’s most affordable city
- Bucharest, Romania – the Paris of Eastern Europe
- Prague, Czech Republic – a beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ojen, Spain – affordable living only minutes from luxurious Marbella
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – cozy and romantic despite all the tourism
- Corozal, Belize – if your dream is to simply “kick back”
- Chiang Mai, Thailand – possibly the best climate in Thailand
- Bali, Indonesia – considered paradise by many
- Mendoza, Argentina – where Argentina is still affordable
- Alicante, Spain – the best of everything Spain has to offer
Read LifeAdvancer’s complete story here. What else would you add to the list? Comment below.