I’m venturing to Kuwait for my first time, and what a better way to start the journey than with 12 hours in Global First® to KWI.
United service tends to always be first rate. Departing from Washington Dulles, I spent a little time in the Lufthansa lounge (my personal favorite at IAD) before boarding direct to Kuwait City.
Aboard their Boeing 777, the service features:
- Flat-bed seats that recline to a full 6-foot, 6-inch bed
- Hot towel service
- Customized dining experience with menus featuring appetizer, salad and choice of entrée, including local cuisine where available
- On-demand programming with a 15.4-inch video monitor with more than 150 hours of programming on all 767 and 747 aircraft, and select 777 aircraft
- Premier Access check-in, baggage handling, boarding, deplaning and security lanes (where available)
- Access to United ClubSM and Star Alliance® member lounges
Ticketed and ready to jet!
Complimentary Global First amenity kit featuring premium skin care products.
Appetizer of tempura shrimp.
A delicious mushroom soup.
Salad with vinaigrette.
Fillet of Turbot with creamy lobster sauce, zucchini, carrots, and spinach.
The always tasty and ever-glutenous United premium sundae.
Complimentary Turn-down service with sleeping cushion.
Breakfast of cereal, yogurt, and fruit.
I’ll have more detail on Kuwait City and beyond coming up. In the meantime, you can follow us on Instagram @LeapForwardTravel.